PROLAST® Boxing Rings are designed to meet or exceed all the specifications of USA Boxing and the AIBA.
100% steel frame construction.
- 4”x4” - 1⁄4-inch wall tubing corner posts with 1/2-inch plate base.
- 3” steel I-beams for the floorboard supports.
- 4” C- Channel for perimeter supports.
- 5” steel I-Beam for the center support.
Slotted, quick-connection design.
- The frame assembles and disassembles without needing to remove or install bolts.
- Ring design ensures 100% square structure when assembled.
- Eliminates need for adjustment or alteration to satisfy operational needs.
- Can be assembled/disassembled in about 2 hours with a team of 1-3 people.
Ring canvas features nylon strap reinforced edges to prevent tearing.
- Available in White Duck canvas (standard) or cleanable vinyl-coated canvas.
- Heavy-duty PROLAST® RIP-STOP Technology shell is an excellent choice for durability and cleanliness.
Life-Time warranty on the structural steel components.
Meets or exceeds all USA Boxing and AIBA boxing rules.
Made in U.S.A.
A complete PROLAST® Boxing Ring includes:
Powder coated steel for scratch resistance and durability
Plywood flooring: must be purchased separately
USA Boxing and AIBA approved 1-inch thick foam padding
Natural ring canvas with perimeter grommets
Corner cushion set (1 red, 2 white, 1 blue)
Ring rope set (1 red, 2 white, 1 blue)
Turnbuckles with protective padding
8 spacer ties for ropes
2 corner stools
2 heavy-duty ring stairs to meet USA Boxing and AIBA competition regulations (must be purchased separately).