- Punching Bags
- Boxing Rings
- Heavy Bags
- MMA Cages
All PROLAST® products carry a 30 day guarantee against manufacturer's defects. If you experience an issue within this time period please contact email@example.com. Any defective products outside this time period are reviewed on a case by case basis. PROLAST® reserves the right to request the return of defective merchandise for inspection.
Returns & Exchanges
New merchandise (not washed, worn, altered or soiled), suitable for resale, may be returned for exchange or refund within 7 days of purchase. All returns must be in original packaging, with all tags attached, or they will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible for cost incurred for returning product and, for exchanges, once PROLAST® receives the returned merchandise the exchange will be shipped to you. For your personal health protection, protective cups and compression shorts/pants can’t be returned, even if they are new. All returns or exchanges will be at the discretion of PROLAST®. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for exchanges or Returns.
If you purchased your PROLAST® products from a third party retailer, please contact them for any returns or exchanges.
Merchandise may be exchanged or returned for a store credit within one (1) –month of the original purchase date (except personalized/ custom made to order items) within ten (10) days of the original purchase date when accompanied by the original sales receipt. All merchandise returned for exchange, store credit or refund must be in perfect saleable condition.
To return or exchange a PROLAST® product, please follow the instructions below:
• Contact Client Services team at +1.855 PRO-LAST (+1.855.776-5278) or (323) 460-4600 for assistance and to receive a return authorization number.
• The product should be returned in its original packaging and condition.
• Our Client Services specialists will offer you the following shipping options:
- Please complete the Return Voucher you received in your order and kindly include it with the return, along with the original or gift receipt.
- Remove any outer labels prior to affixing the UPS/FedEx return label and securely seal your package before dropping it off at any UPS/FedEx store or UPS/FedEx pick-up location.
- You may ship your return or exchange via any other shipping method of your choice to the address indicated on the return voucher. However, should you choose not to use should you choose not to use the label provided to you and ship via a different carrier, PROLAST® cannot be held responsible for packages lost in transit, and shipping costs will not be reimbursed. UPS/FEDEX insurance will be responsible for any lost or damaged items.
• You may also return or exchange your purchase at any PROLAST® store or exclusive distributor that offers the same product category.