A FLOOR CAGE, by Prolast can transform your gym into a full Mixed Martial Arts training center. No one builds a stronger cage than Monster Rings and Cages.
We build our MMA Floor Cages using the same super strong steel and materials that we build our world famous Competition Cages with. Strength and safety are our top priorities. Our MMA Floor Cages mount to your floor, and we include the complete mounting kit, so you are ready for easy installation.
Our regular Floor Cage will have poles that bolt to your floor. You will bolt the cage panels to those poles. Additionally a frame will bolt to the poles. This frame will allow you to tie down your mat cover securely. if you get padding and a mat cover from us. You can also bolt this floor cage into place and use your own MMA padding, puzzle mats, etc.
Here is what is included in the purchase. If you choose the optional self-standing floor cage, there will not be any poles. The cage panels connect using special brackets. This way, there is no metal to harm your MMA mats.
- 8 cage poles
- 8 cage panels with our over-sized very protective foam and athletic vinyl surrounding the fence frame
- 8 bumper pads with super protective foam
- 1 cage door
- outside tie-down frame - comes with the padding and mat cover option
- all floor anchors, nuts, bolts, and washers for assembly
- easy to follow assembly instructions with photos
- optional 1& 1/4" thick competition foam padding - pre-cut and numbered
- optional canvas or vinyl mat cover with lacing rope
Additional shipping charges will apply. You should contact us for a shipping quote. This Floor Cage will ship on a large pallet and will deliver on a national truck line, via tractor trailer.
You can take advantage of our EASY FINANCING by adding the cage to your shopping cart and CHECKING OUT WITH LEASE PROCESS. This will be for the purchase of the cage, you will pay the shipping charges separately. Or, if yo are a registered business you can finance the entire purchase though our Commercial Leasing partner.
OFFICE TELEPHONE: (323) 460 4600
OFFICE EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org