Professional Boxing Floor Boxing RingPROLAST
Customer Service 1 (855) 776-5278
A Floor Boxing Ring can be the perfect addition to your gym, especially if you have limited space or a limited budget. A PROLAST Floor Boxing Ring is very easy to install and is a great tool for fitness boxing as well as sparring and serious boxing training.
A 16' Boxing Ring will give you 14' of training room, inside the ring ropes.
Our unique design does away with the cumbersome outside frame that requires so many nuts and bolts and endless drilling into your floor. Our Prolast Floor Boxing Ring uses a cable system to hold the padding and mat cover in place, giving you a much neater and easier assembly. Over 1000 gyms have this style of floor ring and they love it.
Every Prolast Floor Ring Package comes complete with the following items.
- 4 strong steel corner posts
- 8 supporting braces
- 3 regulation ring ropes - complete
- 12 professional turnbuckles
- competition approved ring padding
- top quality canvas mat cover
- cable with turnbuckle
- 1 set of corner pads
- 1 set of ring rope spacers
- turnbuckle covers
- all installation hardware including concrete anchors and concrete drill bit
- easy to follow instruction manual
The PROLAST Floor Boxing Ring will ship to you on a pallet via truck line.
Typical delivery time is between 2 and 5 business days. For custom, built to order items, delivery time varies. Contact us for more information.
TELEPHONE: (323) 460-4600